P Plus Hotel Pattaya: Your Paradise Awaits!

P Plus Hotel Pattaya Thailand

P Plus Hotel Pattaya Thailand

P Plus Hotel Pattaya: Your Paradise Awaits!

P Plus Hotel Pattaya: Your Paradise…Maybe? A Messy, Honest Review

Alright, buckle up buttercups, because I just spent a week at the P Plus Hotel in Pattaya, and lemme tell you, it was a ride. This review isn't going to be all sunshine and roses (though there were a few roses, I swear!). It's going to be real. It's going to be honest. And it's going to be a little bit…well, me.

Metadata & SEO – Because the Robots Need Love Too:

  • Keywords: P Plus Hotel Pattaya, Pattaya hotels, wheelchair accessible hotel, beachfront hotel Pattaya, spa hotel Pattaya, swimming pool Pattaya, accessible rooms, family-friendly hotel, restaurant Pattaya, free Wi-Fi Pattaya, things to do Pattaya, reviews Pattaya, best hotels Pattaya, affordable hotels Pattaya, luxury hotels Pattaya.
  • Description: A candid review of the P Plus Hotel Pattaya, from accessibility to the breakfast buffet, including honest opinions on the service, amenities, and overall experience. I'll break down the good, the bad, and the slightly bizarre.
  • Title: P Plus Hotel Pattaya: A Chaotic Dive into Paradise (Or at Least, a Hotel)

Accessibility: Not Always Smooth Sailing… But Trying!

Okay, let's start with the important stuff. My friend uses a wheelchair, and the promise of "accessibility" in the listing initially gave me hope. They touted "Facilities for disabled guests" and "Elevator," which is a MUST.

  • The Good: The elevator did work (phew!). The ramps to the lobby were decent, and the staff genuinely tried to be helpful.
  • The Not-So-Good: The accessible room we got… well, let's just say "accessible-ish." The bathroom was cramped, and maneuvering was a bit of a Tetris game. The shower, while technically accessible, had a weird lip that made it tricky. It felt like they tried, but maybe didn't have someone with lived experience to guide them. And the little details, like the door handles, were a struggle for my friend. I'll give them points for effort, but room for improvement is abundant.

On-site Accessible Restaurants/Lounges: Double-check this! I didn't see anything specifically marketed as accessible here, more general access to the main spaces.

Wheelchair Accessible: Covered above. A mixed bag.


Internet & Tech: Bless the Wi-Fi Gods (Mostly!)

"Free Wi-Fi in all rooms!" Woo-hoo! And…it actually worked. Most of the time.

  • The Good: Reliable Wi-Fi in the rooms and public areas was a godsend. Streaming movies in the room at night was no problem.
  • The Slightly Less Good: the internet was a little patchy in the outdoor areas, But, hey, I'm in Pattaya, not Silicon Valley!
  • Internet, Internet [LAN], Internet services, Wi-Fi in public areas: All present and accounted for. Though I didn't use LAN.

Things To Do & Ways To Relax: Spa Day…or Spa Week?

This is where the P Plus Hotel really shines. The list of relaxation options is impressive.

  • Body scrub, Body wrap, Massage, Spa, Spa/sauna, Steamroom, Swimming pool, Pool with view, Sauna, Fitness center, Foot bath, Gym/fitness: They've got it all. And, it's all pretty darn good!

My Personal Obsession: The Swimming Pool with View. Okay, so I spent way too much time by the pool. The outdoor pool was gorgeous, and the view? Unbeatable. I parked myself there every afternoon with a cocktail from the Poolside Bar. I honestly felt like I was in a cheesy travel brochure, and I LOVED it! One day, I accidentally fell asleep by the pool and woke up with half my face sunburnt. Whoops. That was a real testament to the delicious cocktails and the ease I felt at that pool!


Cleanliness & Safety: Trying Hard to Keep it Sanitized

This is the post-Covid experience. I was watching for these details.

  • Anti-viral cleaning products, Breakfast in room, Breakfast takeaway service, Cashless payment service, Daily disinfection in common areas, Doctor/nurse on call, First aid kit, Hand sanitizer, Hot water linen and laundry washing, Hygiene certification, Individually-wrapped food options, Physical distancing of at least 1 meter, Professional-grade sanitizing services, Room sanitization opt-out available, Rooms sanitized between stays, Safe dining setup, Sanitized kitchen and tableware items, Shared stationery removed, Staff trained in safety protocol, Sterilizing equipment: They claimed to have all this, and I saw evidence of it. Hand sanitizer everywhere, staff wearing masks, and they seemed to be taking things seriously.
  • My Anecdote: I saw a cleaner actively wiping down the elevator buttons after every use. That level of detail actually made me feel more comfortable.
  • Room Sanitization: I do wish they offered a real opt-out. It felt a little…forced.

Dining, Drinking & Snacking: Food, Glorious Food (And Sometimes, Not So Glorious!)

Okay, let's talk food. This is another area with a mixed bag of experiences.

  • Restaurants, A la carte in restaurant, Alternative meal arrangement, Asian breakfast, Asian cuisine in restaurant, Bar, Bottle of water, Breakfast [buffet], Breakfast service, Buffet in restaurant, Coffee/tea in restaurant, Coffee shop, Desserts in restaurant, Happy hour, International cuisine in restaurant, Poolside bar, Room service [24-hour], Salad in restaurant, Snack bar, Soup in restaurant, Vegetarian restaurant, Western breakfast, Western cuisine in restaurant: The options are plentiful.

  • The Breakfast Buffet: Ah, the breakfast buffet. A cornerstone of the hotel experience. The Asian Breakfast was excellent, and the Western Breakfast was, well, passable. The coffee was…weak. I'm a coffee snob. I admit it. So I ended up making my own coffee in the room.

  • The Room Service: 24-hour room service – yes! Perfect for those post-pool days when you just can't bear the thought of getting dressed. The pad thai was surprisingly good!

  • The Quirky Observation: I swear, one morning at the buffet, I saw a guy fill a Tupperware container with pastries. The staff didn't bat an eye. That's Pattaya, baby!

  • My Emotional Reaction: The desserts were amazing, and I may or may not have eaten an unhealthy amount of them. No regrets!


Services and Conveniences: The Usual, With a Few Quirks.

  • Air conditioning in public area, Audio-visual equipment for special events, Business facilities, Cash withdrawal, Concierge, Contactless check-in/out, Convenience store, Currency exchange, Daily housekeeping, Doorman, Dry cleaning, Elevator, Essential condiments, Facilities for disabled guests, Food delivery, Gift/souvenir shop, Indoor venue for special events, Invoice provided, Ironing service, Laundry service, Luggage storage, Meeting/banquet facilities, Meetings, Meeting stationery, On-site event hosting, Outdoor venue for special events, Projector/LED display, Safety deposit boxes, Seminars, Shrine, Smoking area, Terrace, Wi-Fi for special events, Xerox/fax in business center: Standard hotel fare. Nothing blew me away here, but nothing was terrible.
  • The Concierge: Helpful but a little…overwhelmed at times. Getting information was sometimes a challenge.
  • The Convenience Store: Okay, this was fantastic. Late night snacks and a few beers? Yes, please!
  • The Funny Incident: During my first check-in, a staff member accidentally gave me a key to the wrong room. I walked in on someone's…let's just say, very personal moment. Oops. They apologized profusely. It happens!

For the Kids: Family-Friendly…ish

  • Babysitting service, Family/child friendly, Kids facilities, Kids meal: They say they are, but I didn't see much in the way of dedicated kids' activities or facilities. The pool is kid-friendly, in a general sense.

Access and Other Safety Details (The Nitty-Gritty)

  • CCTV in common areas, CCTV outside property, Check-in/out [express], Check-in/out [private], Couple's room, Exterior corridor, Fire extinguisher, Front desk [24-hour], Hotel chain, Non-smoking rooms, Pets allowed unavailable, Proposal spot, Room decorations, Safety/security feature, Security [24-hour], Smoke alarms, Soundproof rooms: Standard hotel safety features.
  • The Security: I felt safe enough. There's security constantly milling around.

Getting Around (The Practical Stuff)

  • Airport transfer, Bicycle parking, Car park [free of charge], Car park [on-site], Car power charging station, Taxi service, Valet parking: Getting around was easy. The airport transfer was reliable. I utilized the free parking.

**Available in All Rooms

Spartanburg's BEST Kept Secret: Quality Inn Review & Hidden Gems!

Book Now

P Plus Hotel Pattaya Thailand

P Plus Hotel Pattaya Thailand

Okay, buckle up buttercups, because this isn't your grandma's meticulously planned trip to Pattaya. This is me, about to wrestle (and probably lose) with the beast that is P Plus Hotel, and I'm taking you along for the ride. Warning: May contain excessive use of exclamation points and regretful decisions.

Pattaya Pandemonium: A Messy Itinerary (and probably a hangover)

Day 1: Arrival and the "Oh God, What Have I Done?" Moment

  • 10:00 AM (ish) - Arrival at Suvarnabhumi Airport, Bangkok: Okay, first hurdle: surviving the airport! Landed, passport control done (miraculously), now the war on the baggage carousel. My suitcase is always the last one. Always. I swear it's got a personal vendetta against me. Finally, triumph! Cue sweaty taxi negotiations. The driver seems to think I'm made of baht, but hey, freedom!
  • 1:00 PM - Taxi from BKK to Pattaya: The drive. Oh, the drive. Bangkok traffic is a special kind of hell. Cars, bikes, tuk-tuks, scooters…it's a beautiful chaos, a symphony of honking. Found myself staring at the back of a truck with a sticker that read, "Life is short, eat dessert first." Solid life advice, right? That settles it, I'm getting mango sticky rice later.
  • 3:00 PM - Arrival at P Plus Hotel (Finally!): Okay, here we go. The hotel. Deep breath. The website photos… well, let’s just say reality and the internet are rarely on speaking terms. I think I'm in the same room but the photo looks better. Check-in was smooth enough, but the room…it’s…a room. A room with air conditioning that sounds like a dying walrus and a view of…well, a wall. But, hey, at least the bed looks clean? Crossing fingers.
  • 3:30 PM - Reconnaissance and Regret: First impression of the hotel: It's fine. Exploring the hotel, the pool looks tempting, but I sense a distinct lack of shade. I'm sunburnt already. I briefly considered ordering room service but the tiny menu felt like an insult to my hunger.
  • 4:00 PM - Beach Blunders and Bargains: Okay, gotta hit the beach. Walked the gauntlet of persistent salespeople: tailored suits, jet skis, massage… I think I said yes to four things I don’t need. Got a foot massage from a lady who seemed to enjoy aggressively tickling my feet. I swear I saw her smirk when she put the lotion on. Found a beachfront bar with a happy hour. My kind of happy hour.
  • 6:00 PM - Pattaya Nightlife "Adventure": Okay, this is where things get…interesting. Walked down Walking Street. The energy is intoxicating, and I'm not kidding. It's a sensory overload! So many people! Bought a dodgy beer (probably shouldn't have, regretting that already). Watched a ladyboy show (surprisingly amazing!), then a ping pong show (yep, it happened, I'm not proud). This is where my memory gets hazy…
  • 10:00 PM - (Maybe) Dinner: Probably ate something questionable from a street vendor. Currently, I'm unsure.
  • 11:00 PM - (Likely) Passed Out in Bed: Praying the noise pollution doesn't keep me from sleeping through the night. Praying I remember my room number.

Day 2: Sun, Sand, and Second Thoughts

  • 9:00 AM - Wake Up (ish): Oh dear god, what is that pounding in my head? The walrus is back in the air conditioning. Is that a mosquito bite? Two mosquito bites? I need coffee and a gallon of water.
  • 10:00 AM - Breakfast (Attempt 1): The hotel "breakfast" is a buffet of questionable delights. I stick to toast and overly sweet fruit. Wondering if I can get away with stealing a banana.
  • 11:00 AM - Poolside Peril: I am now in the pool. The sun is brutal, and the water is…surprisingly clean. I'm starting to regret wearing this particular swimsuit. It's a bit…revealing. Saw a guy wearing speedos. He probably regrets his life choices.
  • 1:00 PM - Lunch (Attempt 2): Found a little restaurant down the street. Ordered Pad Thai. Actually pretty good! The cats roaming around the tables were cute, but definitely not helping my hangover.
  • 2:00 PM - Beach Revisited (with Regret): Back to the beach. Should have stayed in the pool. Got sand everywhere, including in my previously clean bag. Seriously, how does sand get everywhere?
  • 4:00 PM - The Big Dive…and Panic: This is the big one. I booked a scuba diving trip. I've never scuba dived before. I'm terrified. I'm also incredibly excited! Here we go!
  • 4:30 PM - Pre-Dive Briefing - Anxiety Attack: The instructor is really nice, but I have a thousand questions. Breathe and feel my heart trying to explode in my chest.
  • 5:00 pm - Scuba Diving - (Oh my God, OH MY GOD, THIS IS AMAZING!) The dive itself? Absolutely incredible. Surreal. The silence underwater is deafening. The fish! The coral! It's like another world. I felt like I was floating through a dream. I almost forgot my fear until I got back on the boat and had to explain to the others that I was terrified the whole time.
  • 7:00 PM - Post-Dive Feast and Reflection: I deserve a delicious meal. I got fish and chips. I'm now thinking about how I’m going to incorporate diving into my life.
  • 8:00 PM - Sunset Spectacle and Philosophical Musings: Watching the sunset over the ocean. The colors are insane. It's moments like these that make you forget the mosquito bites and the questionable food. For a minute. This is what traveling is about. Remembering that I came to a whole new part of the world
  • 9:00 PM - A Quiet Night (Maybe): Maybe I just get some sleep tonight… or maybe I seek out another adventure.

Day 3: Departure and the Aftermath

  • 9:00 AM - Breakfast (Attempt 3): Same breakfast buffet, but this time I'm more prepared. I grabbed a few more bananas. Gotta carb-load before the flight home.
  • 10:00 AM - Souvenir Search and Shopping Spree: Found some goofy t-shirts. Bought way too much. Impulse control is not my forte.
  • 11:00 AM - Last Beach Visit (Maybe): Tempting, but I'm also exhausted and slightly afraid to go back. So much sand!
  • 12:00 PM - Check Out (With Tears?): Goodbye, P Plus Hotel! (I’m sure I’ll miss you!). The staff are surprisingly friendly. Almost makes me sad to leave. Almost.
  • 1:00 PM - Taxi to BKK: More honking. More traffic. More existential dread.
  • 4:00 PM - Flight Home: Exhausted, slightly sunburnt, with a suitcase full of questionable souvenirs and a head full of memories (mostly hazy, but hey, that's life!). I am content. I will not be returning to Pattaya any time soon. Maybe ever!
  • 6:00 PM - Reflection and Re-Entry: Back home. Time to unpack, wash the sand out of everything, and start planning the next adventure.

Post-Trip Thoughts:

Pattaya…it’s a place. It's messy, loud, and sometimes a little bit horrifying. But it's also got a crazy, captivating energy. And that scuba diving experience? Unforgettable. Would I go back? Maybe. Someday. After I've recovered from the hangover. And maybe after I've invested in some better sunscreen. And possibly a full body suit to protect myself from sand.

So, there you have it folks. My Pattaya adventure. Hopefully, yours will be slightly less chaotic. But then again, where's the fun in that?

Shelby's BEST-KEPT Secret? This Super 8 is AMAZING!

Book Now

P Plus Hotel Pattaya Thailand

P Plus Hotel Pattaya Thailand```html

Okay, spill it! What *is* P Plus Hotel Pattaya actually like? Is it as paradise-y as the brochure claims?

Alright, alright, settle down. "Paradise" is a strong word, isn't it? Let me put it this way: P Plus *tries* to be paradise. And sometimes, bless their little cotton socks, they almost get there. Think of it as a slightly sunburned, slightly tipsy, very enthusiastic attempt at perfection. The location? Prime. Smack-dab in the middle of the action in Pattaya. Perfect if you're aiming to explore, y'know, *everything*. But that also means…noise. Oh, the noise. Did I mention the noise? More on that later. The hotel itself? Cleanish. The lobby is pretty impressive, all polished marble and those vaguely unsettling (but undeniably cool) modern art pieces. The *rooms*... well, let’s just say they range from "surprisingly decent" to "dear God, I hope I brought earplugs." My first room? Tiny. I could practically *touch* both walls simultaneously. The second room? Luxury! Well, comparatively luxury. A slightly bigger version. The rooms are fine. You're not going to be writing a symphony in one, but you'll survive.

Is it good value for money? Because, let's be honest, my bank account weeps constantly.

Value for money... hmm. It's a tricky one, this. Pattaya is generally pretty affordable, right? So, P Plus *leans* into the affordable side, which is appreciated. Check the prices. Haggle where you can. It's not the *cheapest* place in town. But the location, like I said, it's fantastic. You're closer to things than you think you are. You want a deal? Book in advance. Or, like, show up looking disheveled and claim you lost your wallet. (Just kidding... mostly.) Also, compare it to other places. It's generally good value, in my opinion, but remember, I'm an idiot with a pen.

What are the rooms like? Be honest! Is the air conditioning a deafening roar?

Alright, honest time: the rooms are…variable. Like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. My first room? Miniscule! I bumped into the bed approximately 17 times in the first hour. The air conditioning... it *could* be a deafening roar. Mine wasn't, thankfully. But the one in my friend's room? Oh, dear lord. It sounded like a Boeing 747 taking off in the middle of the night. Seriously, bring earplugs. Just trust me on that. They say they have Wi-Fi. It exists. Sometimes. It's free, which is good. But don't expect to stream high-definition movies, unless you're prepared for a buffer-fest straight outta hell. The bathrooms? Functional. Showers? Sometimes hot, sometimes lukewarm, but generally capable of washing the grime of the day (and the anxieties of travel) off you. They say they have a pool. Yup. It's there. I saw it. Used it. Perfect for cooling off, or just staring off into space, wondering how you ended up in Pattaya. It's a good pool.

Speaking of which, what amenities does it have? Is there a gym? A spa? Do they serve breakfast?

Okay, amenities. Let's see... They *do* have a pool. It's nice. It's clean. And it's a lifesaver on a scorching Pattaya day. There's a small gym. I walked in. Walked right back out. It looked like a sad, forgotten exercise dungeon. Treadmills were not really treadmilling. Weights? Probably rusty. I *think* there's a spa. I didn't go. Didn't feel the urge after the gym. Breakfast? Oh, yes, breakfast is present. It's... breakfast. They have the usual suspects: eggs (scrambled, always), bacon (crispy-ish), sausage (questionable provenance), toast, pastries, fruit (mostly watery melon). It's edible. It's not gourmet. It'll fill your belly. And that's what matters, right? Right.

What about food and drink options *within* the hotel? Are they horrendously overpriced?

Okay, the food and drink situation. The breakfast buffet is *included* in the price, which is a huge plus! And, as I said, it keeps you alive. There is also a restaurant. I ventured in once, for a quick bite. Prices? Not extortionate, but not bargain bin either. Drinks are pricier than you'll find wandering the streets, but that's standard. The food was fine. Nothing to write home about. But not actively offensive. Which, after some of my experiences, is a win. There's also the obligatory bar. Where they mix cocktails until the wee hours. It's convenient if you don't feel like stumbling too far. But the vibe is… well, it's a hotel bar. You know the drill. Lots of people, lots of chatting, lots of watching the world go by, while you sip your watered-down whiskey. It'll do the job. Remember, street food is Pattaya's lifeblood. Embrace it. Skip the hotel options if you're on a budget. Trust me on this one, too.

Is the hotel situated in a good location? Close to the beach? Nightlife? Is it noisy?

The BIGGEST selling point of P Plus? Location, location, location! Seriously, you can almost *trip* over everything. The beach is walkable, albeit it's a pretty long walk. And, let's be honest, Pattaya beach isn't exactly the pristine sands of the Maldives. Still, it is the beach. The nightlife? Oh, the nightlife. It's steps away. So. Many. Steps. You want clubs, bars, go-go's, ladyboys, whatever your heart desires? You're in the right place. This is a double-edged sword, though. Noise. Did I mention the noise? The constant, persistent drone of motorbikes, the thumping bass from the clubs, the general cacophony of a city that never sleeps... If you're a light sleeper, bring industrial-strength earplugs. Seriously, you'll thank me. If you're not a light sleeper, earplugs are still a good idea.

Is it easy to get around from P Plus? Any tips on transportation?

Getting around from P Plus is a breeze! You're in the city center, soRoam And Rests

P Plus Hotel Pattaya Thailand

P Plus Hotel Pattaya Thailand

P Plus Hotel Pattaya Thailand

P Plus Hotel Pattaya Thailand

Post a Comment for "P Plus Hotel Pattaya: Your Paradise Awaits!"